After-School Program: Required times are Mondays-Thursdays 2-6pm. The position starts August 25th. From 3-5:30, you will be running, teaching, and managing your grade-level classroom.
- Assisting in safe transportation from schools to Agape
- Participating in outdoor active play and recreational games with the students
- Leading effective homework time and tutoring or reading with children as needed
- You will be provided and trained on curriculum, but will be responsible for leading various activities with your class such as art, reading and writing activities, math activities, and science lessons
- Reporting to Children’s Ministry Director
- Attending and participating in behavior management trainings conducted by Children’s Ministry Director
- Positively managing behavior of the students in your class through creative and affirming means
- Actively participating in the BBC wide behavior management system
- Exhibiting patience and firmness with children
- Explicit Spiritual Activities:
- Be able to present the gospel to your class and answer gospel related questions
- Participate in weekly chapels
- Lead a weekly small group discussion with your students after chapel on the Bible story/spiritual principle
Full details and process for applying are attached.